Get Rid Of All Your Disgusting Kitchen Sponges - Here's How

Y'all know I'm constantly researching random stuff like laundry detergent, pet treats, and blankets (just off the top of my head). Yes, I have spreadsheets for everything from blenders to sex toys (don't judge me!). You probably also know my memory ain't what it used to be. So I've decided to keep track of my most favorite products with a new feature I'm calling "Stuff I Like". Original, I know. For my first entry, I'm going to recommend something completely innocuous - but something I absolutely LOVE: Sinland Dish Cloths.



Now, y'all know how disgusting your kitchen sponges are. We've all seen the experiments where some scientist tells us our kitchen sponge harbors more bacteria than our toilet seat. Gross, right? But sponges are so convenient. In the past, I've tried to replace my sponges with dish cloths that I can just throw in the laundry. But for one reason or another, I've always gone back to my trusty but bacteria-ridden sponges. So sue me.

UNTIL NOW! A few months ago, I discovered these Sinland Microfiber Dish Cloths, and I'm never turning back. They hold an ENORMOUS amount of water - even more than a large kitchen sponge. They dry almost instantly when you wring them out - which prevents bacterial growth. In fact, they're practically self-cleaning. Plus, they have a scrubby mesh overlay that's slightly abrasive but safe to use on nonstick surfaces. Honestly, I didn't know I could love a dish rag until now. And I CERTAINLY did not expect this to be the first product I blogged about. But these things are FANTASTIC. You're welcome.



Comments

Popular Posts